To learn more about Yoga Gyan Jyoti and what we do, please click any of the headings below.
- Group Yoga Classes
- Kids Yoga Classes
- Private Yoga Classes
- Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Ayurveda Consultations
- Hatha Yoga would bring physical wellness
- Gyan Yoga is great for cultivating the mind
- Bhakti Yoga is a heart based devotional practice
- Karma Yoga is the path of selfless service
- Dhyana Yoga is sitting in meditation
- Mantra Yoga is chanting (sometimes included in bhakti Yoga as well
At Yoga Gyan Jyoti, we focus on Hatha Yoga classes which can be for a beginner or an advanced Yoga student. There are different titles for classes like gentle, ashtanga, Vinyasa, chair Yoga, senior Yoga and so on but, ultimately, we believe that each day is different and each class is different for each individual. You are welcome to try all of these and see which one resonates with you.